Do you want to avoid the “end of your burnout”?
Do you want staff who are constructively working in the lead up to Christmas rather than limping to the finish line in “wind down” mode?
Is keeping your best staff over the break and beyond important to you?
Or perhaps you’re dreaming of a fresh new year with highly motivated staff from day dot, ready to kick goals and full of positive intent?
It is common to find dynamic teams experiencing a level of burnout, fatigue and lack of energy as the end of the year and “silly season” approaches. This workshop will:
- make sure your team feels appreciated and valued for their work over the year
- Motivate the team to finish the year with maximum effort, outcome, results and customer satisfaction
- Recognise individual and team achievements
- Clarify areas of growth and expansion through improvements and challenges overcome
- Set a clear focus on the new year that ignites individual enthusiasm and positive intention setting
In case you don’t know me, I’m Katrina Johnson, Managing Director and the face behind NewSky Consulting.
Here is a little bit more about me…..
“Katrina Johnson is a management and leadership mentor and coach. She has over 20 years of experience working in leadership, managing the growth and operations of her beloved charity, and as Director of her consultancy NewSky Consulting.
Her ability to develop organisational and leadership solutions that are process-focussed, outcomes driven and aligned with values helps managers and up and coming leaders to feel, become and stay solution-focussed, positive, congruent, calm, soulful and purposeful in their roles.